Mustang loaders have been built in the USA since 1965 and have the reputation in the industry of being the strongest and most reliable machines on the market. We have a variety of Mustang Track Loader models as well as Mustang Skid Steer Loaders (bobcats) to choose from, so Endraulic can ensure you get the right machine for the job.
Mustang offers one of the broadest lines of compact equipment available on the market today. Endraulic are the NZ Agent for Mustang, providing high-quality sales, service and equipment to keep your operation on track. A few common features are:
- Spacious cabs with clear, panoramic views
- Powerful, clean and efficient diesel engines
- ROPS/FOPS cab tilts for easy service and maintenance access
- Ride Control system allows lift arm to float when travelling, reducing spillage
- Universal, quick-attach attachment mounting system
Check out the Endraulic range of Mustang Track Loaders…
Rated Capacity at 35% 1,650 lbs.
Rated Capacity at 50% 2,000 lbs.
Lift Height of 119.6″
Rated Capacity at 35% 1,750 lbs.
Rated Capacity at 50% 2,500 lbs.
Lift Height of 127.5″
Rated Capacity at 50% 3,571 lbs.
Lift Height of 128″
Download Spec Sheet – Mustang 3200RT
Rated Capacity at 35% 3,200 lbs.
Rated Capacity at 50% 4,000 lbs.
Lift Height of 130″